Data Protection Regulations
I. Information about the collection of personal information and provider identification
(1) The following information are required details according to the Telemedia Act (German TMG) and the Federal Data Protection Act (German BDSG). We inform you about the collection of personal information when using this website. Personal information includes all data, that relate to you personally, including for example name, address, e-mail addresses, usage behavior.
(2) The service provider according to § 13 TMG and responsible authority according to § 3 paragraph 7 BDSG is Coachimo UG (limited liability), Stargarder Str. 54, 10437 Berlin represented by the managing directors Jennifer Meister and Katja Manger, see our Legal Notice.
II. Rights of Disclosure and Cancellation
(1) You have the right to require of us at any time, disclosure of the data about you that is saved with us, as well as its origin, recipients or categories of recipients, to whom this data was forwarded, and also the purpose of the storage.
(2) If you have consented to the usage of data, you can withdraw this at any time.
(3) Please direct all requests for information, information inquiries or objections to data processing by e-mail using our contact form or the address indicated under I.
III. Data Security
We maintain up to date technical measures for the guaranteeing of Data Security, in particular for the protection of your personal information from dangers during data transfer as well as data requests from third parties. These are respectively adapted to the current state of the art technology.
IV. Collection of personal information for informational use
(1) When using the website merely for informational purposes, in other words when you do not register or login to use the website, or otherwise provide us with information, we do not collect any personal information, except for the data, that your browser sends in order to enable you to visit the website. These are:
- IP Addresses
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone differential to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- respective data quantity transferred
- website that the request comes from
- Operating system and its platform
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) Cookies are furthermore saved on your computer when you use the website. Cookies are tiny text files which are stored by your browser on the hard disc of the computer you are using, and by means of which certain information is sent to the location that creates the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute any programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve the purpose of making the overall internet experience more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of Cookies:
* Transient Cookies (temporary use)
* Persistent Cookies (restricted temporal use)
b) Transient Cookies are deleted automatically, as soon as you close the browser. These particularly include the Session-Cookies. These store a so-called Session-ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the same session. This allows your computer to be recognized again and again, every time you return to the website. The Session-Cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close the browser.
c) Persistent Cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined period of time, which differs depending on the Cookie. You can delete the Cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and for example decide to reject only third party cookies or reject all cookies. We however point to the fact that you will then not be able to use all the functions available on this website.
V. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis services of Google Inc. (“Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called “Cookies“, text files, that are saved on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information that the Cookie creates about your use of this website are, as a rule, transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. If IP anonymization is activated for this website, your IP address is however truncated to denote an address within the member states of the European Union or in other Contracting States to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to an IP address in the USA and truncated there. As instructed by the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this website, to produce reports about the website activities, and to provide the website operator with further information about the use of the website and the services associated with using the internet.
(2) The IP addresses sent by your browser for the purposes of Google Analytics are not combined with other data from Google.
(3) You can block the saving of Cookies by means of a corresponding configuration of your browser software; we would however like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the website to their fullest extent.
(4) You can also block the collecting of website-related data created by the Cookie and relating to your usage of the website (including that of your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google, if you download and install the browser plug in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymize()“. IP addresses are thereby further processed in a truncated form, which prevents them from being linked to a particular individual.
(6) The usage of Google Analytics takes place in accordance with the conditions that the German Data Protection Authorities have communicated to Google. Information about the third party supplier: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax 0035314361001. User Conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html,
Overview of Data Protection:https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en,
as well as the Data Privacy Statement: http://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
VI. Use of our Website's Functions
(1) Apart from the purely informational usage of our website, we also offer various services that you can use if you are interested. In order to do this, you will be required to provide further information, which we will then use to provide you with the respective services. If it is possible to provide additional details voluntarily, these are labelled correspondingly.
(2) When making contact with the service provider by e-mail or with the contact form, your e-mail address and, if you provide it, your name and telephone number, are stored by us, in order to be able to respond to your questions.
V. Use of our Platform
(1) To the extent that you would like to use our platform, you will be required to register by providing your e-mail address, a password that you select yourself, and your user name. We use the so-called Double-Opt-In procedure for the registration, which means your registration is only finalized once you have previously confirmed your registration by clicking on a link sent to you in a confirmation e-mail. Should your confirmation not be received within certain period of time, your registration is automatically deleted from our database.
(2) When you use our platform, we store the date that is necessary for you to fulfil your contractual obligations, and if necessary also details regarding method of payment. We furthermore store the data you have voluntary provided for period of time that you use the portal, to the extent that you have not yet deleted it. You can manage and change all details in the protected client area.
(3) When you use the platform, your data can be made available to other users of the platform according to the contractual service provision. Non-registered users do not get full access to your profile. For all logged in users, your entire profile is visible, including all the data that you have provided. To the extent that you post contributions to the bulletin board, these are visible to all logged-in members.
(4) The connection is encrypted by means of SSL technology, in order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, in particular financial information.
VI. Use of our Black Board
(1) Our black board can be read without logging in. Only registered user can use the black board. Unregistered can however also see the black board to a limited extent. The full profile information of the respective user cannot be viewed in this case.
(2) When you delete your account, your public comments, and in particular contributions on the black board, remain visible to all users. You are then identified as “Guest“.
VII. Data forwarding to a third party
(1) We can forward your personal information to a third party, if participations in special offers, lotteries, reservations, or the concluding of contracts are offered by us in conjunction with a third party supplier. In this case you are separately informed of the sending of the data to a third party before the data is forwarded to the third party.
(2) We partly use external service providers for the processing of your data. We select these carefully and they are commissioned in writing. They are bound to our instructions and are regularly monitored by us. The service provider will not forward this data to a third party. To the extent that this service provider is located in the USA, we will inform you about this together with the respective functions. This data processing also takes place according to the applicable law.
(1) You have the option of subscribing to a newsletter with us. We use MailChimp to send out our newsletter. MailChimp is an offering of Rocket Science Group // 512 Means Street, Suite 404, Atlanta, GA 30318. Mailchimp fulfils the requirements of the so-called “Safe Harbor Agreement“, which is a Data Protection Agreement between the European Union and the United States. The data saved at registration are sent to Mailchimp stored by Mailchimp. Mailchimp uses the so-called Double-opt-in-process. In other words, after you provide your e-mail address, you get an e-mail with which to confirm your registration. MailChimp also offers comprehensive analysis possibilities, of how the newsletter is opened and used. These analyses are group-based and will not be used by us for individual evaluation. MailChimp also uses the Google Analytics analysis tool and integrates this into the newsletter if necessary. Further details about Google Analytics can be found in this Data Privacy Statement under “Google Analytics”.
(2) MailChimp makes your e-mail addresses, your IP address and the point in time of your registration available to use in a report. These details are also saved buy us, in order to prevent the misuse of your personal information.
(3) You can withdraw your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time by means of MailChimp. The cancellation can be accomplished by clicking on the link made available for this purpose in every newsletter e-mail.